I did say that blog updates were going to be few and far between, but I didn’t think I’d disappear altogether for two months! Oops. That’s offline life for you, though.
Thankfully, my life’s starting to calm down a bit. But sadly, I seem to have misplaced one of my tripod parts (the part that actually attaches my camera to the tripod), so no photos until I find or replace that part.
In the meantime, I left off with my May goals, so let’s see how well I did with those over the past few months:
- Work on Retro Ribs – Not done. Worked on my Sharks socks instead.
- Work on Tubey v2 – Done!
- Finish the not-entirely-secret WIP – Not done, but I’m pretty close.
Goals for August:
- Finish the not-entirely-secret WIP
- Finish Cleopatra wrap
- Work on at least one pair of socks
- Work on Tubey v2
- Work on Mountain Peaks Shawl
Hopefully can I find my missing tripod part and post about my progress soon!