I finished knitting a sock late Saturday afternoon, blocked it on Sunday, and now I present my newest FO:
My main modification was the use of a Dutch heel, which, as predicted, does fit me rather nicely now that the socks have been blocked.
Also, I only did 1 1/2 repeats of the stitch pattern for the leg, because that’s about as tall I can make a sock before having to do calf shaping (yes, I really am that short). I started the leg on row 11, knit to the end of Chart A, then did one full repeat before starting on the heel.
I’m pretty happy with this pair. I think the stitch pattern shows up fairly nicely. And I adore the colorway (it’s much prettier in person), and I love how the socks feel on my feet. Koigu for the win!