It took me over a year, but finally, finally, Juno Regina is done.
My only modification was width – I only did chart 3 thrice, because I wanted a narrower scarf. I’m glad I did that, though, because it meant there was that much less knitting to do. Because it’s a pretty scarf, and I’m glad to gave the finished product, but I really, really did not enjoy working on this.
It would have been a good work project because other than the ends, it’s basically the same two rows over and over again, so easy to do while on the phone. However, the incredible stickiness of the yarn made it really difficult. It got easier when I started working from the outside of the ball rather than the center, but… that’s really not saying much.
In fact, if you compare both ends, you can totally tell which one I started from because that end’s already a bit felted. It’s even more noticeable in person, but I think you can get the idea from the photo.
The pattern itself was nice though. I liked working the ends. The middle was boring, but again, there’s a place for that, given a better yarn.