I really haven’t been knitting much – I break out the Mountain Stream Scarf at weekly knit nights, but that’s about it. Which explains the lack of blog updates. But!
I didn’t set any June goals, so here’s how I did for May’s:
- Finish one sock – Not done.
- Knit at least 1 inch for Eris – Done!
- Knit at least three repeats of the Mountain Stream Scarf – Done!
This month’s (kind of belated) goals are simple:
- Knit at least eight repeats of the Mountain Stream Scarf
- Knit outside of Thursday knit nights
- Work on something other than Mountain Stream Scarf (preferably Eris, but the socks will do)