October was, shall we say, quite a bit more tumultuous than I had anticipated. Hence the following:
- Finish chart 3 and at least part of chart 4 for Peacock Feathers – Done!
- Finish at least one toe sock – Not done.
- Finish Eris again. (Hopefully it’ll be more wearable than the last time I’d “completed” it.) – Not done.
- Finish at least one new WIP – Not done.
I fail. But hey, it happens. Now, to get my knitting mojo back:
- Finish chart 5 of Peacock Feathers
- Finish two other WIPs (preferably one older, one newer)
- Work on remaining WIPs