I actually unpinned these from the blocking board last Monday morning before work, but I’ve just now been able to take decently lit pictures of them:
Dale Baby Ull in colors 7436 and 7502
US0 / 2.00mm Plymouth bamboo DPNs for the ribbing
US3 / 3.25mm Crystal Palace bamboo DPNs for the colorwork
I didn’t make any modifications to the pattern, unless a different tubular bindoff counts as a modification (I don’t really think it does, but your mileage may vary).
This was a pretty fast project, even if I did have to knit three mitts to get a matching pair – I’d started the third one two Saturdays ago, just before I went to the knit-together at Rebecca’s, and I was weaving in the ends that night. I had a lot of fun with these, too. I don’t know if I’d knit a second pair, though, just because with my attention span, I’d get really bored knitting the same stitch pattern over and over.
These are slightly longer than I’d prefer; I’d probably have been fine doing just two repeats for the cuff. And these aren’t quite as snug as I’d like. But I still like them a lot and have used them pretty much every day since I finished blocking them.
Just for fun, mitt guts!
I like the insides almost as much as the outsides, and that’s saying something, considering how much I love them when worn right side out.